Sunday, February 19, 2012

How do I determine my Reporting Services version - again?

The version numer is 9.00.3186.00. I need to know what that means.
Specifically, is it SP2, which is required for a CRM update?
On searching through the newsgroup bulletins, I see that I am not the only
one who has wanted that kind of information, though unfortunately the
questions stemmed from the 8.0 release. I also did a search through the MSDN
library for ReportingService, and found this article: How to: Detect Version
Information (Reporting Services)
Unfortunately, 9.00.3186.00 doesn't appear in that article's chart. The
closest if 9.0.3042.00, which is service pack 2.
Can anyone help here?Type the following in Management Studio:
select SERVERPROPERTY('PRODUCTLEVEL')
--
Thank you,
Alain Quesnel
alainsansspam@.logiquel.com
www.logiquel.com
"Bev Kaufman" <BevKaufman@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:360A50A8-629B-4D6C-A534-85BC8EBA48C2@.microsoft.com...
> The version numer is 9.00.3186.00. I need to know what that means.
> Specifically, is it SP2, which is required for a CRM update?
> On searching through the newsgroup bulletins, I see that I am not the only
> one who has wanted that kind of information, though unfortunately the
> questions stemmed from the 8.0 release. I also did a search through the
> MSDN
> library for ReportingService, and found this article: How to: Detect
> Version
> Information (Reporting Services)
> Unfortunately, 9.00.3186.00 doesn't appear in that article's chart. The
> closest if 9.0.3042.00, which is service pack 2.
> Can anyone help here?

No comments:

Post a Comment