Friday, February 24, 2012

How do I do this in crystal report?

Hi, I am currently using crystal report 8.0. I need to create a report that instead of print downwards i need it go sideway. For eg normal report

00512789
1

00512567
2

but i need to do this

00512789 00512567
1 2

I tried using the cross tab report but it does not suit my needs. And also the report is actually taking data from 3 queries but the input for all 3 queries is the same. How do i let users to enter the parameter once for all 3 queries. Any help is appreciated. Thank youHi,

As per my understanding u want to show ur data Horizontally insted of vertically.
If m i right then, u try with "Format Page With Multiple Columns" functionality

I sure u get the solution which u r looking for

-Yags

No comments:

Post a Comment