Friday, March 30, 2012

How do I move a web assistant job?

Hi-
I'm bringing up a replacement production SQL 7 server and I've got a few
Web Assistant jobs that create web pages on the old server. I want to
script them out and automatically move them, but they keep failing on the
create web page step. Is there any way to transfer these jobs with out
going through the wizards?
Thanks,
AceIIRC, They should be stored as a job.
Look for the sp_makewebtask job steps.
Rick Sawtell
MCT, MCSD, MCDBA
"Ace McDugan" <alohnsql@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:eoSLRkIsEHA.1816@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi-
> I'm bringing up a replacement production SQL 7 server and I've got a
few
> Web Assistant jobs that create web pages on the old server. I want to
> script them out and automatically move them, but they keep failing on the
> create web page step. Is there any way to transfer these jobs with out
> going through the wizards?
> Thanks,
> Ace
>

No comments:

Post a Comment